Do you have burning questions that just aren't answered here? Just hit us up! We're happy to help.
- All sales are final. No refunds or cancellations - ID will be required at time of will call pickup & upon entering the venue
- Lineup and set times are subject to change
- Everyone and everything is subject to search at all entry points
- Any alcohol consumption will require valid ID and age verification
- No unauthorized selling of any kind
- No cell phones are allowed during the show
- No re-entry will be allowed during the event
- This is an 18+ Event.
$74.99 – Floor A-E (VIP)
$74.99 – DC 16 (General)
$70.00 – Dress Circle 9,11,13,15 (VIP)
$60.00 – Floor F-Z (General)
$60.00 – Dress Circle 10, 12, 14 (General)
$54.99 – Floor AA-HH (General)
$54.99 – Dress Circle 1-8 (General)
$44.99 – First Balcony (General)
$40.00 – Second Balcony 200-204, 209-218 (General)
$34.99 – Second Balcony 205-208 (General)
VIP Tickets includes premium seat location and access to the VIP bar.
Warning: All tickets are scanned before entry is allowed. If you buy a ticket from a re-seller/scalper, we will not honor or credit fake tickets.
WILL CALL/ THIRD PARTY WILL CALL:
Will Call opens beginning two hours prior to the performance, at the performance venue.
Will Call customers must present valid photo I.D. and the actual credit card used to purchase the tickets in order to have tickets released.
The Box Office will accept 3rd party/drop-off Will Call beginning 30 minutes prior to performance time on ticket. This service is provided for our patrons attending the event who have a member or members of their party running late.
The Box Office does NOT accept 3rd party Will Call from ticket brokers or re-sellers.
Customers who wish to leave tickets at Will Call do so at their own risk. The SCC Box Office does not assume any responsibility for any illegible or unclaimed third-party Will Call tickets.
For wheelchair access seating, please call 916-808-5181 or 1-800-225-2277
ADA tickets may also be purchased online.
Nominated to the National register of Historic Places in 1977, the building has many unique architectural design elements and operational features. Due to the historical nature of the venue, Memorial Auditorium has no elevator access to the first or second balcony. For questions regarding ADA please reference ‘ADA Seating’.
No cell phones are allowed during the show.
This is an 18 and over event. Entrance will require a valid ID and age
Doors open at 6:00pm
Show starts at 7:00pm
Lineup and show times are subject to change
Visit HERE to find and reserve event parking.
Promoters, artists, consultants, vendors and any other party affiliated Entercom Sacramento are not responsible for lost or stolen personal items. All patrons are solely responsible for any personal items that are brought into, onto or around the event or parking areas.
- Markers, Pens, Spray Paint, Stickers
- Picnic Baskets
- Large backpacks, large purses, or large bags
- Food or Beverages of any kind including gum
- Audio/Video Recording Equipment (Absolutely no recording is allowed)|
- Professional Cameras (Cameras with removable lenses)
- Selfie Sticks/Tripods/Monopods
- Weapons of any kind
- Glass containers or any kind
- Cans of any kind
- Skateboards, scooters, personal motorized vehicles
- UAV’s (Drones)
- Stuffed Animals
- Musical instruments
- Laser Pointers, Kites, Flags
- Fireworks and explosives
- Framed or Large Backpacks larger than 20 x 15 x 13
- Duffle bags/Oversized Purses
- Illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Animals/Pets – except approved service animals. Service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness and under the control of the owner at all times.
- Small size bag/purse
- Hand towels
Memorial Auditorium is a smoking and vaping free facility.
Yes. There is one ATM onsite.
- Private Security and Police will be on-site.
- All guests and their belongings are subject to search.
- Any prohibited items surrendered to security will not be returned.
- Prohibited and allowed items are subject to change.
- Event and private security reserve the right to make final determination on items allowed or not allowed.